Visual Weightloss

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Exercise 1/28- Interval Run Wk 1

Exercise Accountability Photo
Week 1 Running Intervals 3-5x per week.
 


I started a couch to 5k type running program again. I just needed a guide to help me build up. It might be easier than when I first started running, but it's giving me confidence to pick up the pace.

I ran 60 seconds, walked 90 seconds 8 times. Here are the splits:

#1-11:54
#2-12:02
#3-11:44
#4-12:03
#5-11:52
#6-11:30
#7-10:38 yes!!
#8-11:16

We went 2.37 miles in 48 minutes. The Hubbs and Kid#2 came with me. We walked down to the trail and Kid#2 rode his bike while we ran our intervals. We ended up in a parking lot on the hill that was closed off to traffic for the winter and we finished up our intervals running them at a slight uphill.

I felt really great and it was nice to have part of my family with me as we commit to being healthy.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Good job! So happy to see you getting back into it! I am going to hold you accountable. I'm going to bring the Jillian Michaels out in me...haha..j/k! I"m feeling better already so this weekend we can do a run...what do you say?

Amanda said...

Yes!! I would love to run this weekend.